Modular Synth, Noise, X0X, Industrial, and more. New Bandcamp Site...

Blatant Self promotion of 20+ years of work:

After releasing cassettes in the 1990s, CD comps in the later 1990s, and
CDs and CDrs in the 2000s my label Http://HelpWantedProductions.com comes
into the second decade of the 21st Century with a streaming and
downloadable online site:

http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/

Streaming is free and all tracks are name-your-own-price or very
inexpensive complete album or EP downloads. You can download individual
songs as well.

There is a wide variety of music from Modular Synthesizer Live sets to
beat driven Acid techno, Looping, Guitar and Guitar Synth compositions,
Noise collage, Industrial, Power Electronics, Ambient Electronica, Live
sets, Roland X0X stuff, and more.

Some of the stuff I've put up so far includes a giant Modcan A Live set
(Sweeping the Noise Floor: Live at Germ), a compilation of my 1990s X0X
live sets (Music For Isolation Tanks:Caffeine), and other analog, D*gital,
Guitar Looping mayhem. There's something of interest and something to hate
for everyone. Just like HWP itself :)

If this goes well I will be adding more in the next few months so check
back often and if you are so inspired pay a few dollars and buy something
to allow us to keep going.

Some of the music is quiet and beautiful. Some is harsh and offending.
Some is both at the same time and other songs are undefinable. I'm proud
of it all and some of the complete releases include bonus downloads such
as scans of the original cassette (ha!) covers, liner notes, bonus tracks,
etc.

Please take a listen and share, distribute the links at will.

http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/

Feedback always welcome.

THANKS for reading

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

      Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/