my first livelooping experience

This is actually very humble attempt. Still nothing special about
livelooping itself (less than year of livelooping instead of 11 years
of playing harmonica). I have only Boss RC2 with footswitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tEE3zjsJ1Bg

Thanks to Brendan Power for idea to use fingerrings to make beat.
For some technical reasons I didn't use beatboxing for this video (my
Digitech processor decline to work outdoor while it was wet weather,
and beatbox without Digitech didn't sound enough good).

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov