Re: Another New Video

Rainer,

I don't even know what IDM means (though I think I can guess).

The basic underlying "beat" tracks were an outtake of the collaboration I
did with Krispen Hartung last year "Dance Music for Inanimate Objects"
<http://www.krispenhartung.com/dance/index.html>

Not wanting it to go to waste, I just decided to regurgitate it back up
and do my "let's throw everything but the kitchen sink at it and see what
happens" thing.

The looped guitar parts (and several other things) all were played and
added yesterday.

It's a bit of a chaotic mess admittedly - but I sometimes like musical
chaotic messes.

I was invited to do it for for a compilation CD a friend of mine is
putting together - for which it had to fit a 4-minute time slot limitation.

It started out as a segment about 2-3 times as long snipped from a three
and a half hour recording session.

Does that make sense?

It's not a genre I think of as "my own" natively (I don't dance or go to
clubs).

So, yes, it is just something I thought I could do . . . or try beginning
a few years back.

Thanks for the critique.

Sincerely,

Ted