livelooping.bandcamp.com

I talked to Rick about his idea for the "11 minute loop piece at 11:11 on
11/11/11" and proposed to put all results on a free download album on
Bandcamp.

I also thought it would be nice to put all LD CDs (4, so far) on Bandcamp
for free download (of course the rights for each track belongs to each
artist so maybe the organizers of these CDs, if they agree, should try to
contact the artists to ask permission). Future LD CDs could go there as
well.  We could use the name "loopersdelight.bandcamp.com". Or
"livelooping.bandcamp.com".

Unfortunately somebody anonymous has already taken the address
"livelooping.bandcamp.com" - see
http://livelooping.bandcamp.com/track/take4
There is only one empty track (track3) and one track (track4) with music,
both from April 2010.

There is no more information and I can't see whose page this is but with
all
respect, it does not look like a very serious undertaking to me so far. May
I ask that person not to hog that generic name "livelooping" for himself,
and to move this account to a more personal name?

-Michael