[no subject]

A few settings are need in the unit, which if the RC-300 doesn't have it isn't going to work.
I love the feedback workaround on the rc-50 and does just what I want.

Settings for feedback:
Go to USB/SYSTEM and set INPUT OUTS to MUTE, (this will prevent the bad type of feedback), I set them to MAINS only, since the feedback loop is using the SUB OUTS.

Set to MULTI MODE
Turn off LOOP SYNC (unless you want all loops the same length)
I turn off GUIDE VOLUME myself, it really needs to only come out the MAINS
Patch settings: FADE OUT/FADE OUT where you want them
Phrase settings: TEMPO SYNC ON, I choose to turn on FADE IN and FADE OUT.(first time might be better on IMMEDIATE)
Unit needs to be in REPLACE mode rather than than OVERDUB, (I dont think the RC-300 has this?)
Connect the SUBOUTS to the AUX in with a stereo Y cord, and turn AUX volume NO higher than 9 to 10 Oclock.  Going beyond this amount will make the loop louder which is nice for bringing it back, but with noise also. Sometimes good sometimes bad.

Make a loop, play and press record again and instead of overdubing it will replace at a lower volume so the sound will echo away.

You can also bounce these tracks from one loop to another, depending on if the PHRASEs are set to MAIN/SUBOUTS or MAIN.
Also another resistor in the form of a stereo mixer fader or stereo volume pedal can go in the feedback connections to make setting feedback amount easier.

That is it in a nutshell, member BUZAP posted this with a title of "RC-50 LOOP DECAY: IT WORKS!!! (DELAY FEEDBACK)
Thank you Buzap

Capt

--Forwarded Message Attachment--