From: marcus kirby
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
ReplyTo: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Apogee Duet vs. Fireface vs. ?
Sent: Nov 7, 2011 2:17 AM

I found an apogee duet for $200 locally, and I might jump on that, as
I just bought a new macbook and I'm moving towards a laptop setup.

I'm well aware that the duet is only two channels, and the fireface is
much more expensive and has far more channels than I need. Are there
any RME products that work well with mac and have under twelve
channels?

Basically, what's a good sounding interface that is under $500-700
with less than 12 channels?