Re: Palindrom

I play bass. A fun rhythm instrument.

I also play (barely) banjo which I STRUGGLE to play any time signature
other than 2/4.

I can't even wrap my head around all these 11/13 time signatures.

I'll leave that to Bela Fleck and his more talented ensemble.

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm, &, Fire and
Electric Light Opry
http://chazworm.com