11,11,11 track report...

OK I gave it a go... and didn't cheat.. but.. ha ha it turned out a bit shit!! ha ha!

But with this kind of task, you get what happens right!!
The interesting thing is that I ended up going for the weird out saving policy... happens all the time at pure improv shows, but funnily enough I never record this kind of thing.. You know, when the loops you are making that are supposed to be rhythmic, just dont gel... and jumping to next loop is just worse... , so the best policy is just ... STOP THE LOOP and start again.. but now, you have to go the weird route..

Oh !! and I ran over time by a few seconds, cos my computer (that I moved to a place where I could check the time, suddenly decided to pop up a window, telling me it couldnt complete the Time Machine Back-up.. blocking the fucking clock of course.. typical!!

Im just gonna synch up the recording to some iphone filming I did of it, and post it anyway... but as I said at the start... its a bit shit!!!

Mark

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com