Re: Ableton Live?

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Art Simon <simart@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Next Loop"

Thanks, Art. Reminded me that I forgot to tell that Ableton's plugin
Looper only runs one loop. So there won't be a "next" to go to :-)
But you could set up a work-around like the Looperlative-1 players do:
use a pedal button and assign it to both mute the sounding loop and
un-mute another loop on a new parallel track. That sounds, feels and
works just as "NextLoop" (except for the take-over modes etc of the
EDP).

Kris Hartung <krispen.hartung@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone using the VST EDP in Live?

I tried it and it worked well in Live. But there is one thing you need
to know; the VST EDP has functions hard-wired to MIDI note numbers so
you either need to change the setup of your MIDI pedal-board
controller to match the plugin or you have to find a third-party
solution to transpose incoming notes (Bidule has a good MIDI
remapper/transposer and you could open Bidule as a plugin and set that
up pre VST EDP plugin).

Per