Mobius in Ableton Live and Offset MIDI Program Change #s

Is there a way to offset MIDI program change #s in Live, from an external MIDI controller?

For someone reason, when I send a program change #1 from my MIDI controller, Live intepretes it as 0. I am using a MIDI Moose controller to send program changes to Mobius in Live.   When I use Mobius as a standalone, all is good. So I think Live is intervening and interpreting a 1 from my controller as a 0, and sending that to Mobius from my MIDI track.  Very peculiar problem.