Re: Roland GR55 - First Impressions review

And yet you dont mention the price tag Simeon... Fractal Audio, banned in this house Im afraid... to show you what I mean... This is my NEW, Ill say that again.. NEW Car...

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=31434742

Its a sorry state of affairs, but I guess my review is aimed at people with cars like that...

If you read my review again, you will see that Im not so down on the synths OR the effects... but the amp tones...

And too be honest, Jan in my band has a Fractal Audio thing, and the floaty stuff is great, but again,,, harsh nasty amp effects, might just be him though...