Re: Re: Circular Breathing: Live Looping

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, sylvester malik wrote:
Saw him live a couple of months ago, great technique, zero effects. Just some carefully placed mics.
I did a small duo tour with the famous avant flautist, Robert Dick.

He is the same way............he plays a bass flute which utilizes four separate mics down it's length
and he plays every single part of that instrument.

His technique is nothing short of astonishing and no effects.

He can make music that sounds like it is highly processed industrial music........amazing.
I have no idea how he can make sounds travel on the instrument but he does.

rick walker