Re: Roland GR55 - First Impressions review

just type synth module into ebay...more units than you can shake a
stick at... here's one of the cheapest...no idea if it's any good or
not...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawai-K1r-Midi-Synth-Module-perfect-working-order-/220902158385?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item336ecb7031#ht_500wt_1156