Re: Akai Head Rush

Rod Abernethy wrote:
Any one out there have a Head Rush?

no, tried it though

I’d like to know if you output the loop by itself through one of the “Head” outputs.

The manual says the extra outputs *only* work in Tape Echo Mode.
It also says Output 1 works in delay mode,
and says nothing about what happens in loop mode.

I couldn't recommend it tho', poor sound and a number of disappointments.

andy

Thanks,
Rod

On 11/28/11 10:05 AM, "Simeon Harris" <simeonharris40@googlemail.com>