Twyndyllyngs on Star's End

TWYNDYLLYNGS:                           http://myspace.com/twyndyllyngs
Twyndyllyngs is the second longest word in the English language that
has no vowels.  It is also the duo of Howard Moscovitz and Bill Fox who
play experimental electronic music.

After our usual Chez Mosc broadcast on http://radio.electro-music.com
at 6 pm EST/GMT-5, we will pack up our gear and mosey to Philadelphia
to perform a live set on WXPN's Star's End, hosted by Chuck Van Zyl.
This will be the 2011-12-04 broadcast of STAR'S END. We are scheduled
to play at 2 am EST/GMT-5 for an hour.

Star's End: http://starsend.org

You can listen to WXPN 88.5 FM in Philadelphia and on-line at
http://xpn.org as well as 104.9 FM in Allentown!