New experiment, live looping/sampling (guitar) play back with rate (speed) set to Just intonation intervals

So I figured I use the Octatrack to live loop/sample my guitar and the set the playback speed down so i get just intervals maybe something interesting will happen....

 ..then if I also set loop length and sequencer playback to numbers that follows the math of just intervals it will get really crazy, then add effects and other goodies..
So the loops are "just" and the guitar is not.. lake a bag pipe and piano...

... i have one track of 9/8, one 5/4, one 3/2 and one 15/8 (these produce non decimal numbers when divided with 64 which feeds the value range of the rate knob on the octatrack)

SO - did it become music.. perhaps, have a listen and decide
http://soundcloud.com/...-bergdahl/just-playing

and this is only a fraction of what can be done, I have a few other where I use non released features of the Beta OS i have on the octatrack, those will come later.
THE GUITAR, is my Soloway Swan Single 15, bridge pickup and the "amp" is the V-stack tweedy..
(sorry late and family asleep..)

(yes there is one canned loop which I made by resampling other samples mangled with the octa track... so there are 4 tracks of live looped guitar, one track of the guitar and one track with the "canned loop"