Re: Cheapish iPads?

ok thx.. had a quick look.. cheapest here is about 3000 kroner, thats about 518 dollars, so.. NOT CHEAP ENOUGH!!

later then..

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:15 AM, Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com> wrote:
Mark,

The "3G" refers to a cellular telephony chip that allows the iPad to
run on a cellular phone network (hence the reference to the AT&T
stores), theoretically like a giant iPhone.

HOWEVER, for music goodness, it isn't needed since they all come with
WiFi capability to run on a network.

You can save some money by NOT buying a 3G version. I DO rec going
with the iPad2 if you can get it because of a faster processor…