Re: LP2 - multiply?

mark francombe wrote:
Well thanks for the suggestions Andy, I have NO idea how you are able to keep all those EDPosibilities, in your head.. But if you read my message carefully I wrote, I wish EDP had the MOBIUS DIVIDE.. Its quite clever, just cuts in half WHATEVER you are doing, at WHATEVER level you are, even if you only have 1 cycle, or loop

right, this *only* works to cut down to 1/2 a cycle
whatever the loop length.

Other than that there's Multi-Increase where
you can quickly define the number of cycles by repeatedly hitting Mult.

Echoloop doesn't have it at present, but Matt already worked on how to make the number of Cycles in a loop changeable as the loop is
running. (which would make Halving the loop easy)

... its quite clever...

so if loop is 7 cycles it cuts it to 3 1/2 ?

if Matt was to nick that idea off Jeff for ELoop (hard),

iirc it was David Torn who was asking for some form of Divide
when loop 4 was being finalized.
What we ended up with was as close as we could get.

(never heard from him after that tho')

andy