Re: LP2 Random Retrigger - Quarter/Quadruple Speed

Is the LP2 friendly for purchase? No early-adopter qualms?
------Original Message------
From: andy butler
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
ReplyTo: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: LP2 Random Retrigger  -  Quarter/Quadruple Speed
Sent: Dec 12, 2011 6:35 AM

Rick Walker wrote:

> RANDOM RETRIGGER
> everytime you retrigger it goes to a random place in the loop.  I put
> this in with the idea of
> relooping or resampling, so as to give someone the ability to play the
> retrigger pedal
> as an ostinato rhythm with the foot............an indulgent feature but
> some cool things
> can come from it.

I couldn't hear the effect *exactly* as described here in the
demo.
Is it more accurately "jump to Random position and keep re-triggering to
it  while button
 is held down"?

There's certainly some stuff in there which sounds like EDP stutter mode.
I'm hearing iterated rapid repeats.

> Here they are demonstrated.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3T74R4m7jo&list=UU04qO6rN2FCTqc8oMGWVCcQ&feature=plcp

hint...
Would be nice to have a demo that wasn't a layered up studio track,
that would make it easier to to grasp what's going on with the new
features.

Isn't there a nice demo of 1/2 1/4 speed on you tube somewhere that
really shows how that can be used.

andy