Re: BEST iPad Apps for LIVE LOOPING

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 7:12 PM, TripleOhNine <3x09@carlsonarts.com> wrote:
> and if I can keep that power and add touchscreen capability and
> portability
> of control surface, i will be well on my way to vocal looping world
> domination.  I want to be the Bobby McFerrin of the 21st Century!

LOL! Now we've got that on print in the archives!!!!  Looking forward
to that new vocal looping dominated world. Must be what the Mayan's
mumbled about to happen on Dec 21 2012 :-) I dug your layering of
throat singing at SC loopfest in October. Really cool sounding.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen