Re: Loopers gone and present

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Matthias Grob <matilists@gmail.com>
wrote:
> well, its a spiral (an evoloop), otherwise we would neither grow nor die

Are you on to a new paradigm in music there? Should we start
"evo-loopers-delight"? Ha, ha... just joking, but seriously I think
your expression "evolooping" brings an important point in that it
implies that a musician is constantly breeding a loop rather than just
playing over its repetitions. Somehow these two ways of using looping
technology feels different at a fundamental level.

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 3:59 AM, TripleOhNine <3x09@carlsonarts.com> wrote:
> "Life's a loop, and then you multiply."

:-)

Greetings from Sweden