Re: Holiday Looping Vol. 3

Yes, Wytold - I've got the 5 string NS NXT. The fingerboard is quite
curved by five strings so I guess it must be almost like a half-circle
to provide bowing access to all six strings!

Having 6 octaves, like yours, at your finger tips is awesome when
looping! That's exactly my ranger when using the Grand Stick or the
EWI. It's nice being able to play bass parts manually down there; when
using an instrument with a more narrow range I tend to rely on looping
tricks for creating bass lines (speed/pitch shifting).

Per