Re: Comparing 2 items of control.

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com>
wrote:
> :) … I didn't mean to leave Per out! I forgot he's using a Gordius, too!

Hi Dennis,

Actually I'm leaving the Gordius behind next week when going down to
Istanbul to play a gig with Erdem. I realized I can get buy well
enough by controlling laptop processing from the expression pedal +
switch on the GR55 and the two buttons and the knob on the GK3. Oh,
almost forgot the Faderfox LV3 too, it kind makes up for an iPad ;-)

But the Gordius is fantastic! It seems to be the kind of highest
manifestation of MIDI control technology ever - very much like the
Neuman microphones manifests the perfection of the old vacuum tube
technology.

Per