MainStage looping

Happy New Year! I converted my software-based looping rig to MainStage
v2.2 running on a Mac mini 2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, 8 GB, OS X
10.7.2. I'm running the audio through an Apogee Duet 2 at 24/88.2. My foot
controller consists of a Tech 21 MIDI Moose with a Boss FV-500L expression
pedal routed through a MIDI Solutions Pedal Controller into a Motu
FastLane-USB. I am using MidiPipe to hijack the stream and convert program
change to note on/off to control the Loopback plugin. The core template I
created has three separate loopers. I've been playing with the setup quite
a bit and it's been rock solid and sounds great. Anyone else on the list
looping in MainStage?

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there