Re: Switching instruments while looping

Hi Marcus,

Yes, I am running the EDP from an aux out of the mixer.  The output of the EDP goes back into a channel in the mixer and I panned it slightly to the right, while I panned the instruments slightly to the left.  I run the output of the mixer directly to the Canon 60D I used to record the video, and I just trimmed it with QuickTime on my MBP, so practically no editing.

I wanted a low effort way of recording loops to document what I am doing so it is easy for me to relearn it after a while...

Cheers,
Fabio