Re: New Sounds

Thanks for the tip on the first track; its now in place again.

This was a duo of myself on guitar (VG-8 and effects) and my friend
James on Cello, Wavedrum, and whatever else he had running in Live.

The first track is really the standout for me so far (I can vouch for
at least the first 40 minutes of the 70 at least :-)

Thanks for listening.

Kevin