Re: RE: Liking/Disliking your own music

Talk about beating the swords into plowshares.
That's awesome,  Michael.

I look forward to hearing it.

rick

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Michael Peters wrote:
.....I played whatever
came up, changing styles often, sometimes with a slightly aggressive
undertone, never happy with the results but hoping that eventually
something
useful would appear. Afterwards I was totally frustrated,
......After two days, I gave in and finally listened to my recording,
finding that
while it wasn't technically perfect, I actually quite liked its flow of
ideas, so much that I put it on Bandcamp as a live album:)
http://veloopity.bandcamp.com/album/vorstadtprinzessinnenklangwellen