Re: Playing Beatpads (mpd, mpc etc.)

Yeah I play piano and can read bass & treble clef. Dont know much at all about any of the other clefs though.

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 10, 2012, at 8:06 PM, william middlemiss <billymiddlemiss@gmail.com> wrote:

can you read notation of any kind?

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:02 PM, kay'lon rushing <k3zz21@gmail.com> wrote:

I've always wondered is there a certain technique to playing beatpads? Like in piano you use certain crossovers when doing scales and etc.Whats a way to get more fluid sorta like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE7GHgbmlP0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--
If you do not understand the content of this message; you have a responsibility to ask questions to allow for a process of mutual understanding to occur. Be assured any response will receive my attention to the highest degree which is available; I ask you not to take advantage of my attention as my time may be better spent elsewhere. I will respect your privacy on the condition that you respect mine.

Best wishes, Billy

(I respectfully ask that you do not copy this signature; for every copy diminishes the appearance of authenticity and compromises the honorable intentions from which this signature was created.)