Re: Reinvigorating Repeater with TouchOSC and Missing link

Cool. Bill also uses the Missing Link to get MIDI into hardware from
an iPhone over OSC and wifi. I'm researching how to mount my iPhone on
my Stick but since I use a laptop at the receiving end I'm skipping
over the Missing Link.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com