Re: Pigtronix 'Infinity' Looper

I'd bet it is in the $479 USD range - maybe less - the Echolution & Mothership sell for $479.00.

It does look very interesting.

Paul

From: bill bigrig <billbigrig@yahoo.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: Pigtronix 'Infinity' Looper

So, how much does it cost? I'm starting to think about getting away from my multi synth "arpeggiate/sequence" loops while doing guitar/vocals through 4 digi-delays with unpredictable loop times. I'm typically a Roland guy, so, if I go out and buy a looping machine, I'm going to buy a Roland out of habit. Everybody feel free to jump in and set me on the correct path here. ust keep in mind I work with very limited funds these days. Thanx.
Rig