Re: OT: Music suggestions?

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:09 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:46 PM, Kevin Cheli-Colando
> <billowhead@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the tip on Supersilent.  Really fantastic stuff.
>>
>> Kevin
>>

> I concur on Supersilent, never bought a recording, but wow are they
> phenomenal live!!!

They gigged at the Présences Electronique 2011 when I played there
with Erdem. Funny thing was that "trumpet guy" Arve Henriksen was
playing a drum kit most of their concert. No "beats" just A MASSIVE
THUNDER. They were my fav on that festival, together with Biosphere
(did anyone mention him? Both fantastic Norwegian acts)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen