LP-2 Mini Looper at NAMM

Hi everyone,

Looperlative is not going to have an official presence at NAMM this year
but I will be using one in my demos for 3rd Hand Percussion (Booth #2367 Hall D).

I will officially be showing the 3rd Hand devices that allow musicians to play percussion, kicks and snare drums with their feet using converted hi hat pedals
_so I will not be free to give a full demo of the LP-2 at the booth_.

However , if you are curious, please come by the booth and introduce yourself as a
Loopers Delight member and I'll make sure to rock some the units features
during my demo of the 3rd Hand and we can connect later and away from the booth if you have more questions.

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday and there will be a few other drummer/percussionists demoing the 3rd Hand so I'll have some free time to hang out and see the show
and answer questions after my demos are over.

As of yet, I don't have an official schedule for demos.

see you there, I hope..............I finally have a working pedal (I've only had prototypes heretofore)
so I've had a blast running it through it's paces today.

yours,   Rick Walker