Ableton Live - Easing Usability with SoftSynth Patch Selection

Here's one for you Live gurus.   So I'm using Live to host my VST synths and the Reaktor VST, which has my ensembles (soft synths) and snaps (like patches or presets) inside of that.  This is what I'm struggling with and I'm not sure if there is a solution.

Let's say I have a favorite VST synth loaded in a MIDI track.  And inside that VST synth, I have a favorite patch.  Right now, if I want to access that patch in a live performance context, I have to first activate the MIDI track (because I don't want it playing until that point), then click on the VST synth's menu of presets, and then manually select the preset.   With Reaktor it requires an additional step, since Reaktor itself is a collection of synths. I have to activiate the MIDI track that has Reaktor in it, select the Ensemble (synth), and then select the snap (patch). That's three steps.  It is a royal pain in the ass and total improv buzz killer.

What I'd really like to do is hit a single MIDI button or pad on  Axion 25 that goes directly to the patch I want and combines all these steps together. Is there a way to do this?

Kris