Re: Poll: Gordius Users

I chose to get the LG because it offers enough control options for my
need and because it is still rather small, light and portable (it fits
into a sturdy Stick case together with the instrument plus cables,
meaning I can take laptop, audio interface and some smaller instrument
as cabin luggage). Now with the upcoming upgrade the Gordius will
offer also a long-press for the switches and this doubles up its
services within each bank.

But of course it is impossible to answer a question like yours if not
knowing the details about what you want to do with the controller. I
still tweak the same approximately 85 parameters that have been the
foundation of all my live rigs for the last ten years, so that's why I
can at least answer for myself in this regard.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen