Re: Gordius LG Updates (especially good for LP1 users)

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 1:19 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
...and Francombe, are you listening, there's now a way to
trigger the switches from Note-Ons...wasn't there some stuff you wanted to do syncing the to the EDP which could
have been done using those timing notes that the edp puts out?

very interesting.. hav to thingk.. i AM using the note OUTS from EDP to trigger a comparator to make triggers on my modular.. was that what you meant?  theres one not on the down beat and one PER beat I think...

Jeez I gotta sell something...

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com