Re: Revisiting Ableton Live, now with Max4Live

On Jan 26, 2012, at 9:22 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

 I'm keeping an eye on Max 6 to see if it may allow you to
export plugins like the old Cycling stuff did for the VST protocol.

I thought if you have some facility with Max you could build a simple swell function.
The old Pluggo AU has an envelope follower and a Dynamical that you could examine the build on,
but I guess you would need to also build a controller signal router -- too much work I suppose unless it has been done in the forums and is shared.

BobC