Re: mp3.com (was no editors = bad art)

Well, actually the services *Instant Listening* and *Beam It* at
My.Mp3.com had nothing to do with the mp3 hosting service once found
at mp3.com. My.Mp3.com was rather focusing on the listening consumer.
Funny that you got paid for $7 for music offered for free. I know some
folks here in Sweden that go a lot of money from their music on
mp3.com.

Per