Re: Panic Mode

re-framing stage fright as stage energy.

I had a drama coach who told me once, when I was quaking with the jitters, that those butterflies in my stomach were proof that some kind of talent was inside me trying to get out.

:)

Really enjoyed the video--book your next gig!

I really like the idea of re-framing stage fright as stage energy.  That works wonders for me.

As with so many things, the transitional stages are always the most fraught.  But if you keep the perspective that those spaces are in the midst of changing and will be different once you get on stage (or wherever) I think its a lot easier to weather them successfully.

Kevin
--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos