Re: Once more: Anyone know details?

Simeon.

You didn't hear that hysterical laughter, did you? The Wife just said
that if the bank account would allow it I should buy both! Nothing
like having a devoted and supportive fan in house, eh?

Anyways — I have a fairly clean Jamman I've been hanging on to for
some time now, so it's a (very) future consideration.

Now about that headless thingie … 8-)

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin