Re: telePort - An Introduction

Thanks Art, kay'lon and Per!

It is, quite deep... basically an attempt to make one interface were I
can make "songs" in all the different ways I've been doing the last 6
years with max msp, but let me change to "that completely other way"
by pushing a button...

Writing the feature chart eludes me still, for this reason, since in
all it's simplicity it breaks the normally more linear art of
sequencing into 4 distinct modules that with the different available
modes give you something like 100+ different ways of play and the
abstractive freedom making it necessary to decide How to make an
(augmented) pattern, since you can do it in any number of ways
depending on the control you would like...

Phew, gradually for sure, I will document it better :)

For now I'm working on a couple of dedicated "getting started"
tutorials which I will post here for sure!

Happy looping fellas!

p.s. and don't be shy to share the videos and links, I'm really
curious to see what someone other than myself would get out of it! :)
Obviously, I don't think much will happen before there's at least a
couple of tutorials to get one started...