Re: IPAD app for lyrics on stage

I checked with my friend Debbie about she is using, first of it isn't an ipad but this info may still be interesting to those who don't have an ipad. She's using a program called mobile sheets and it runs onjust about any android tablet but it does require at least android 2.2 software. It has a pretty extensive set of features and the developer responds quite quickly to questions and changes. Debbie is using it on a Kindle I believe. I can verify that with her tomorrow if anyone is interested. oh, and it will use a blue tooth page turner. You can check it out at http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/

Paul
Ontario Canada
www.dulcify.ca