Re: Spawning musical ideas?

I'll often have a melody in my head for days, then when I sit down to
try to play it, I find that it has microtones in it. It makes me think
I should learn how to play an instrument that doesn't have keys or
frets, like a cello.

Or someone should finally invent that "external pitch wheel" effect
that I've been asking for for years.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com