Recording Multiple Loop Tracks

I use a Boomerang III, but am interested in something that has a similar serial-sync option but would let me set up more looped tracks.  Ideally, I want the loops to end up as separate tracks to manipulate in post production.  The 'Rang essentially gives me two channels if I go stereo and hard pan different parts.  I am trying to think through how to get up to four different tracks.

I typically run a POD HD500 into the Boomerang and then to the board.  I don't mind doing vocals and leads as overdubs, but it would be great to have at least a rhythm harmonica track, beatbox track, and bass track all separate.  That would be three.  I could keep the rhythm hard panned to one stereo out and the bass and beatbox together on the other?

Any thoughts?  Thanks!  I suck at the whole recording thing on the whole, but would like to do as much in real-time as possible, so overdub after overdub would get old.  If there is a different looper or software that would let me run 3-4 outputs to record with vs the 2 of the Boomerang, that is totally a possibility.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook