Soundlap, a new computer program dedicated to sound loops!

Hello! A few months back, I created a computer application called
Soundlap. It asks you
to enter a manipulation level and a submanipulation level for the audio.
The manipulation level is the
number of media players you want to open. You only see one program, but,
virtually, it's opening
multiple media players. And, because computers are slow sometimes, they
don't all open
simultaneously, so you get the "overlap loop" sound. It then asks for the
submanipulation level.
This is the number of times a sound repeats in each media player. For
example, if you put 7 in the
first box, and 20 in the second, it will play 7 overlapping copies 20
times. Now you can see why this
is appropriate for a loop messageboard. And this app runs right in your
web browser. This app
requires that you have enabled Javascript (referred to as Javascript,
script, or active content)
in a web browser. The whole app is Javascript-based, so it's required you
have it on. Lucky
me, I have a browser where it is always on, and you can't switch it. When
it asks for a file name, either
paste in a path to the file, or just type the name of the file (if it is
in the same folder as the app).
This app was developed by me, developed for my media system, Prosomawi
Media. (Sorry, no
apps are posted on the Prosomawi website yet). Anyone want to become a
Prosomawi beta
tester, or just simply get a copy of this loop? Email me at
programmer651@comcast.net
Tyler Zahnke