Re: OT: final mixing and mastering of film score....hints?

Cool. I wasn't able to extract that info from the previous thread. But
then it shouldn't be difficult. Just listen until you find the flow
and start recording. Could even be better not to bother with tech grid
at all. Just tune in with your musical instinct and follow the voice.

I still don't understand what you mean by "no talent" (musical?) while
being a "very talented animator". To me those two are very closely
related (especially in the musical field you're now pointing at). I
mean that a bad actor sings like a bad actor but a good actor sings
excellent even if totally out of key and "can't sing".

per