Re: Loss of the initial song idea

Go away from it and return later, perhaps.

-----Original Message----- From: k3zz21@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:26 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Loss of the initial song idea

Im currently writing a piano piece for my music class. I originally started out feeling really connected with the idea. My intention was to to make the piece somewhat sound like a rain storm. And I was definitely feeling the connection between what I had made so far and the vision that I had in my head which was simply rain. Now I seem to have lost that initial feeling. Ism wondering if it is due to me being distracted from that feeling and trying harder to make the song sound "Good" maybe?