hEADLESS gIT hOP (your looper can't do THIS.. well Per can...(new music) (elektron Octatrack)

I decided to try something new.. and different.. so I set up the Elektron to produce rhytmic "stuff", i muted the "live" guitar and played random things i G-ish.. sampled the "stuff" and looped it..

So this is a lot more rhythmic than usual BUT all rhytms are from guitar being sampled, sequenced, looped, resampled... and looped..
Rather crazy, diffrent but fun.. please listen

http://soundcloud.com/anders-bergdahl/headlessgithop

One take, all live no overdubs only fading in added after recording so that you wont have to hear a minute of getting da beat going..

Perhaps you don't WANT your looped to do this kind of stuff....