Re: Do We Perceive Beauty in an Unexpected Context

but the violinist was Joshua Bell, one of the most
talented musicians in the world.

i would bet my life on the fact that everyone on this list would have camped out in front of mr. bell.....called in late to work,
gone without a coffee, whatever.....i also bet there are way more people that HATE music then there are of us......yuck!.....
no wonder i have agoraphobia with a more than moderate pinch of xenophobia.....LOOPER'S ISLAND, with a series of LOOPASTERIES
throughout the world is what we need.....nice threads indeed.....