RE: Do We Perceive Beauty in an Unexpected Context

My latest project is learning to play chromatic harmonica—so I take it with me almost everywhere and practice.

It’s been about ten years now, so I am good enough to play it onstage.

SOME  people notice that I am doing something different, and comment on it.

MOST  people just think it is “grandpa playing the harmonica” (I seem to be having a 60th birthday this year . . . )