Re: Do We Perceive Beauty in an Unexpected Context

Yes, but I hope that everyone makes the effort to understand what
listening or looking. (if we have time to do it...)
In others words: the context can encourages or hinders an opinion, but we
aren't puppets so we can (and we should) try to develop a personal opinion.